- People depend on public services; services depend on People to deliver them.
Municipal workers touch every part of life: they fix roads, provide emergency care, connect us with library resources, run ice rinks and parks, take care of your waste and recycling and much more. We’re facing tough economic times, and that’s when we need affordable, reliable public services most.
We represent the workers who do this valuable public service from various Municipalities including:
- CUPE 1306: County of Peterborough
- CUPE 1306.1: Municipality of Trent Lakes
- CUPE 1306.2: Municipality of Cavan-Monaghan
- CUPE 1306.6: Town of Bancroft
- CUPE 1306.7: Municipality of Hastings-Highlands
- CUPE 1306.9: Municipality of Trent Lakes – Transfer Station Attendants
Our 200+ members stand united in our quest to serve and live (and spend) in our municipalities and communities while getting fair compensation for doing the best and most economical job for the good of all stakeholders.
Please have a look through our pages to find the latest news, resources and contacts.